A quick recap of the Brevard County Residential Report for February 2015 compared to February 2014:
- Closed Sales are up 16.1% for February 2015 in which the number of units closed were 721 compared to 621 in February 2014, with an increase in cash sales by3.3% compared to February 2014.
- New Pending Sales are up 7.3% and New Listings are down -3.2%.
- Median Sales Price for Brevard County Single Family Homes are up 12.1% to $140,000 compared to a year ago, which was $124,900.
- Median Days on the Market are down -27.4%, which is 45 days compared to 62 in February 2014.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -28.3% to 3.1 months compared to 4.4 months in February 2014.
- Traditional Sales are up 33.2%, with a median sales price of $158,750.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -19.2%, with a median sales price of $94,231.
- Short Sale Closings are down -7.7%, with a median sale price of $105,000.