A quick recap of the Brevard County Townhouses/Condos Report for February 2015 compared to February 2014:
- Closed Sales are up 8.6% for February 2015 in which the number of units closed were 190 compared to 175 in February 2014, with an increase in cash sales of 6.6% compared to February 2014.
- New Pending Sales are up 2.9% and New Listings are up 1.2%.
- The Median Sales Price for Townhouses/Condos is up 14.8% to $133,750 compared to a year ago, which was $116,500.
- Median Days on the Market are down -18.9%, which is 43 days compared to February 2014, which was 53 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -29.5%, which is 4.3 months compared to February 2014, which was 6.1 months.
- Traditional Sales are up 24.4%, with a median sales price of $141,250.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -28.2%, with a median sales price of $91,200.
- Short Sale Closings are down -55.6%, with a median sale price of $131,100.